Monday, April 9, 2012

FINALLY BACK HOME IN MARYLAND

"Life is surrounded by people who will judge you. The truth is, these people criticize you when you succeed and talk about you when you fail. Live a life that makes you happy and only you happy because truth be told, life is too short and you can never make EVERYONE happy."

Wow, it's crazy how much things in your life can change in 5 weeks !!!! I miss the Biggest Loser Resort so much but it's time to continue my journey at home. Got home late this morning around 2am, finally got to bed around 3am. Man did I miss my son, it was so nice walking out the doors and looking at the smile on his face when he saw his daddy. Got to spend most of the day with him, just sucks because I have so much to do with being gone for 5 weeks. Not only was this a very physical past Month, but it's been a very emotional one as well. I have so much on my mind it's not crazy, guess this is another hurdle being thrown at me in life. I will figure all of this out, just need time to get myself together and see what the future has in store for me. One thing I do know, this journey doesn't end now that I'm home. Went to the store today, bought me some good food for the next few days. I will start back with my routine of Gym/Hike tomorrow morning and continue my new healthy Lifestyle.

Most people are curious about my last week at the Resort, it was a very emotional week for me as I made some really close friendships over the past 5 weeks. My last week I lost another 7 pounds to put me over 50 pounds in 5 weeks at the Biggest Loser Resort. I will never forget this wonderful Opportunity Amanda and the Biggest Loser Resort "Fitness Ridge" in Malibu gave me. I would like to thank everyone who voted for me and the amount of support everyone gave me through my journey.

I have learned that this support is much needed when you get home, I have a lot of challenges that I must tackle along the way. I have a wonderful support system around me, this should help me reach my goal this year of being back under 250 pounds. Well, I will continue to Blog once/two times a week on how everything is going now that I'm back home. Just have a lot on my mind tonight, so I'm going to keep this short and sweet. Thanks for all the support and following my journey !!!!!


2 comments:

  1. Another 7 lbs! That is great Monk! Be proud of what you have achieved in 5 weeks and with knee issues. I have no doubt that while at home you will continue to soar. YOU CAN DO THIS!!! YOU ARE DOING IT!!! Forget those who criticize you. As you said you cannot make everyone happy. Do not worry about those who think they know you or what you're about, who may be analizing you, who may even put out there ill comments intended for you or say negative things. You know the kind that think the world should revolve around ONLY them and cannot be happy for you so they will TRY to bring you down. Forget them! You have nothing to proof to anyone but yourself. This journey is about you and the competition will ALWAYS be with yourself. You are the one to beat! Those that feel almighty and feel it is okay to judge you may just be deep down envious of you and your accomplishments, IGNORE THEM!!! 50+ pounds in 5 weeks. GO MONK!!!

    ReplyDelete