Monday, April 2, 2012

I MADE IT .... ONE MONTH COMPLETE AT THE BIGGEST LOSER RESORT

Well, this past Month has been an amazing journey for myself !!!! I must take a quick second and thank everyone at the Biggest Loser Resort in Fitness Ridge for giving me this opportunity to save my own life. Amanda, you are an amazing women and I just want to say thanks for everything your doing for myself and the other 9 who won the contest. This past Month, Ive learned so much about myself and what I'm capable of doing, Ive done things here that I thought would of been impossible. I am grateful for the 5th week so I can keep my knee being evaluated while taking part in the program. I'm 47 pounds down for my Month here at the Biggest Loser, still have a long way to go but I'm going to continue my journey once I get home on April 8. I will never forget this experience here at the Biggest Loser, this is a fresh start for a healthy life for me, along with me finally taking the time to be happy again. On Sunday, two ladies who started the same time as me went home, just want to say thanks Angie & Natalie for all the support you two had when I was having a bad day along with all the good times we shared during our past Month here together. Wish both of you nothing but the best at home and I know you both will continue your journey and be successful.

The past two weeks have been so amazing here for me, I have made some friendships that will last a life time, it sucks we all will be so far away but I know were all going to keep our support system together. Over the past Month, Ive made friends with so many wonderful people who are going through the same thing as me. The support system here is wonderful, nobody judges you and everyone is here for you. I went to Hollywood this past weekend and it was beautiful, one of the best weekends Ive had in a long time. I'm in love with California, I can't wait to come back once a year and do this all over again. This has been one heck of an experience this past Month, I have one more week here to continue what I started.

I lost over 100 pounds before I came, so doing this when I get home can and will happen until I reach my goals. This is a journey I will be on the rest of my life, this is not about a diet but a Lifestyle change I must make for myself. Everyone at home can do this as well, if anyone ever needs my support I'm here for you and we can do this together. It's only Monday and this has already been a very emotional week for me on the reality of this all coming to an end.

Dan, we've been through some good/hard times this past Month, just remember your only 19 and your already a man in my eyes. Your kicking ass and saving your life as well, don't ever think down on your self. I know your sad I'm leaving, but like I told you .... now you have two brothers. We will stay in touch and continue our journey together. You say I'm your roll model and that means a lot to me, but you've inspired me in so many ways little brother. Keep your head up and never look back and go get all the things you want in life, your fighting this battle at the age of 19 and your in for big things in your future. I wish that at the age of 19 I did the same thing, because it gets nothing but harder as you get older. You got this, keep up the good work and I'm very proud of you.












1 comment: