Tuesday, May 8, 2012

ONE MONTH IN THE BOOKS AT HOME

Welcome too another Tuesday Blog, I'm in a better mood about everything tonight !!!!! Over the past few weeks Ive had a very hard time dropping weight but really been kicking ass in the gym. Spent this past week asking a lot of questions, doing lots of research, and just trying a few things different with my body. I'm not going to lie, really didn't feel good about this week because I added more calories to my daily intake. Not to mention it's been over three Months since Ive actually had something bad to eat, this past Friday i used my 10% as we learned at the resort on some pizza. Then on Saturday we had a family event which I had a few drinks and caught myself having pizza which was from the night before when I got home. So on Sunday at work I was a little upset at myself about the pizza from the night before. Then I was a little worried because of cutting down and only working out two days this week because of my knee. On a positive note I'm very active and work for the Fire Department so I'm still burning a good amount of calories a day. So this morning after work, I got home and jumped on the scale to see I lost 4.8 pounds this week. This made my day, for one I only needed 2 pounds to reach another goal I had set along with just the fact Ive lost weight after two weeks of really being frustrated. I must say Ive learned a lot though this past week doing research about how crazy our body works.

If you read my last blog, you also noticed I contacted Skylar from the Biggest Loser Resort which I received some helpful advice from him as well (Thanks). Now that Ive reached this goal, my next one is set and it's time to continue working hard to reach it. Like Ive said before ....this takes determination, hard work, sweat, and sometimes even tears through this emotional journey. I totally understand that I'm not going to have huge numbers at home like at the Resort, but slow and steady will win you the race every time. That's my goal, just to work hard each day and keep going in the right direction and the results will show and pay off in the long run. Until next Tuesday, everyone keep moving and remember " NO EXCUSES" !!!!!


2 comments: