Tuesday, February 28, 2012

IT'S ALL ABOUT THE FAMILY (5 MORE DAYS) BL BOUND

It's all about spending as much time with my family as possible with me leaving in the next five days. Once again, had another busy day getting my shopping done for my trip to BL Resort. After my shopping was done, even took advantage of another beautiful day and walked the park for a few miles before picking my best friend up. Myself and the family had another wonderful night and at sons first hockey game (Capitals vs Islanders). We started the night off with some dinner at Hooters (Salad) before getting to our seats for a 7pm game. What a good time my son had screaming/cheering his little heart out for his favorite team. Capitals came from behind and scored two goals the last three minutes to send the game into Overtime. Of course the GR8 put the puck in the net to send one happy 5 year old home after his first Caps game which was won by his favorite player. With that being said, I'm going to bed so I can spend the day tomorrow with my son before another 48hrs at work. Can't wait until Friday, he doesn't no he is coming to have dinner with me at the firehouse. Whats even better is I have a bed with his name on it, man is he going to be excited. Once I get off work Saturday morning, me and the family will spend Saturday together before getting on that plane Sunday morning. It's time to start my healthy journey at the Biggest Loser Resort in California. I can tell you this has been a very emotional week already and not going to get any better as the days wind down for me to leave.

Good Night ...." Monk vs Scale" in the morning, stay tuned for results in tomorrow nights Blog !!!!






                        LIGHTS OUT "GR8" WINS IT IN OT 3 TO 2

No comments:

Post a Comment