Wednesday, February 29, 2012

ANOTHER WEEK OF MONK VS SALE

Today is another Monk vs Scale day, with the winner going to myself for another 8 pounds lost. My goal a year ago was to leave the 500's, this goal is long gone. My next goal in October was to leave the 400's and I'm almost to that goal. This journey started with me being 550 plus, I won't stop until the scale says 240 pounds. My journey will continue for the rest of my life with me living a healthy life style and paying it forward to everyone who needs help. In 4 days, I will be getting on a plane and calling Malibu my new home for the Month of March at the Biggest Loser Resort. This is going to be an amazing experience learning how to get healthy. This is a dream come true, everything in the world gets put on hold and each day is all about my health for one Month. Once home in April, reality will kick in as everything I learn will have to be squeezed into my everyday life. I can honestly say this is a blessing to get this type of opportunity. My job will be there, pay check will keep coming, bills paid, and my wonderful family supporting me each day I'm gone. My fiance is the reason this is all possible, with out her stepping up and holding the fort down here at home, this journey doesn't happen for me.

With that being said, it's going to be hard Sunday leaving my family for sure. Each day is getting a little easier with my son being 5 and understanding why his daddy is leaving, he is so freaking smart. Today was our last father and son day before I leave :(, but this could be a good thing. You ask why???? You can see from the picture below that I may be broke if this was a normal occurrence with me going away.I Wouldn't change anything taking place in my life right now for the world, for once everything is going great and I'm getting healthy (saving my life).

Everyone have a great night, I'm going to spend time with my son!!!!!

P.S .... Keep Moving !!!!!

                                          "SPOILED ROTTEN"

No comments:

Post a Comment