Friday, March 2, 2012

YOU NEVER KNOW HOW STRONG YOU ARE, UNTIL BEING STRONG IS THE ONLY CHOICE YOU HAVE

It's Friday @ 2200 hrs, my family just left the Firehouse from a wonderful evening/dinner. Of course my emotions are through the roof tonight, this is not getting any easier as I thought it would from the way I was feeling a few weeks ago. My son just left and it took everything for me to hold it together and it's only Friday. I get off tomorrow at 7am, I'm going to spend the day with them but still have a few things I must get done before the big day. This big day will happen on Sunday morning as we all leave for the airport at 6am. I'm really having a hard time with leaving my son, I understand it's for the best but you can't shut your feeling's off. I don't see how any parent can walk away and not be apart of their children's life. This next thirty days is going to be a Challenge for sure, it's one I'm ready to take on with open arms, but man it's going to be hard leaving my son Sunday morning. I laid in bed last night and couldn't sleep with the thought of me leaving him. I am in a very blah mood and just want to go lay in my bed, hopefully I can get some sleep tonight.

Until tomorrow, everyone have a wonderful night !!!!





2 comments: