Monday, March 5, 2012

DAY 1 IN THE BOOKS AND I'M STILL ALIVE

Good evening, first just want to say thanks for taking the time to read my blog. My day, here we go .... it started at 545 am (Stretch), then we all had Breakfast. Then it really started !!!!

- 7:45 Hike Descriptions
- 8:00 AM Leave for Hike
- From above until 10:30 AM your on Hike
- 11:15 Total Body H20
- 1235 PM Lunch
- 1:00 Lecture
- 2:15 Circuit Class Prep
- 2:30 Circuit Training
- 3:30 Core Training
- 4:30 Liquid Moves
- 5:45 Dinner
- 6:15 Lecture
- 7: 00 Day 1 in the books

As you can see my day was very busy, my body can see this as well !!! My first Hike was a Challenge, if it wasn't going to be a Challenge, we would all be skinny. With that being said, the Hike was defiantly beautiful, even the rosy marks on my right arm from when I fell on a pile of rocks coming down hill. Man did that hurt, but I got back up and kept moving forward up the next hill. Once everything was over, we took about ten minutes to snag a few pictures of the Western Theme Town (Really Cool), then we came back and went to our next session. I must say that everyone here is really nice from the guest to the staff. Getting off subject, but the food is very good as well, haven't went to the salad bar except for a banana which is still next to me. I'm here for a reason, that is to give a 110% and Challenge myself. It's not even about the amount of weight you drop, this is all going to come over time. If it wasn't for me having a wonderful family at home that I miss so much, I would be asking to stay longer for sure. Now let me get back to the day, I love the H20 sessions .... even enjoyed my Circuit Training with Tonya (She is a beast), but I found the one that is just not for me .... Core Training, especially having bad knees. I'm proud of myself though, I did everything that was asked of me today, not once did it come across my mind "why did I do this". What did get to me is me talking to my son tonight before dinner, very emotional . Just in the first day, I found out first hand why it's so important to drink your water .... if you want to take any advise from this Blog, drink your water and keep moving.

The Biggest Loser here at Fitness Ridge is showing me what life is all about !!!!! Ive missed out on way to much of mine, but I can guarantee you I'm taking this very serious and that is all about to change. I'm beat, my body hurts, but I'm still breathing .... if I can do this, anyone can !!! Make the commitment today and start to live a Healthy life, you only live life once !!!! Well, it's 8pm here in California and I'm going to bed, day # 2 starts bright and early.

Grammer and spelling was never my cup of tea, that's why I figured saving life's would could make up for it.

Until tomorrow .... everyone keep moving !!!!!

Ps .... Miss and Love you to the moon Mason & Jessie!!!







                   
DAY 1 IN THE BOOKS !!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Loved your post today Monk..WOW what a day you had!! Wonderful how positive you are.. Can't Wait to hear what the next few days brings.. Get some sleep and go get them tommorow. All of us 10:12 are so proud of you!!! Yeah for Team Monk!!!Thanks for keeping us updated..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures thanks for the visual!!! Keep kicking obesity's butt!

    ReplyDelete