Sunday, March 4, 2012

HELLO FROM THE BIGGEST LOSER RESORT "FITNESS RIDGE"

What a day, let's see .... this morning started with a surprise, my boy Darius shows up at my house with a Limo for the Ride to the airport. My parents were going to keep Mason, but everyone piled in and up the road we went. Of course it was a very emotional time for everyone at the airport, but everyone held it together just enough for me to catch my flight for Malibu. After a long flight here, it was 3 pm back home and only noon here, feels like this day is going forever. Let me just say this, California is beautiful and the Biggest Loser Resort is just as beautiful. I got here around 1pm where I was welcomed with open arms from the wonderful staff. Since getting here, Ive been trying to get situated with paper work, unpacking, meeting with the trainer, getting my hydration pack and new hiking shoes. As I finally started to breath and take everything in, my phone started to ring .... who is calling me ???? It's Amanda Fitz who called me and Congratulated me on being selected back in January, still don't remember our conversation that day out of excitement. This means the world to me and my family for getting this once in a life time opportunity to save my own life (Thank You Biggest Loser Fitness Ridge). As I was saying, got the pleasure to meet Amanda and even did a quick interview with here that will be on the BL page later this evening ( She makes me nervous). She is wonderful, can't wait to get the chance to work with her over the next Month.

Now I'm in my room waiting for dinner (Starving), because of the 3 hour change in time ... I haven't had anything to eat since our time 630 this morning. Once dinner is over, we will conduct orientation and get this journey started. Then I'm coming back and getting a good night sleep, because i can tell tomorrow it's on like donkey Kong. Let's do this ......

Just want to end this with saying thanks to everyone who is supporting me, it's been very over whelming with the amount of support from family, friends, and even strangers. Not going to lie, I miss my family like crazy, but it's time for me to save my own life.

Jessie & Mason ..... Not only is this for me, but this is for you guys as well !!! Once we get through this Month, everything be back to normal, except one healthy/sexy man will be around for many more years to come.

I will Blog as much as possible ....maybe once a day depending on how bad I'm hurting, until the next time ....Team Monk Rocks !!!!

                                                                  MY JOURNEY STARTS

                                                  MY BEST FRIEND GOES EVERYWHERE WITH ME
                                                               THANKS "D"
                                                          LOVE YOU GUYS
                                                            KEY TO MY HEART
HOME # 46 !!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Love ya Monk!!! Take in every moment , and keep remembering when you are missing Mason and your girl that this is all for a healthier you that will go home to them and live a long, healthy happy life with the ones you love. Team Monk all the way !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Monk.. I am soooo proud of you for making a HEALTHY step in your life for not only yourself but for your son and Jessie!!! I look forward to reading your blog everyday or whenever you post.. <3 you

    TEAM MONK!

    ReplyDelete